Friday, May 14, 2010

What color nail polish is best for toenails?

and should they match with the polish on ur handsWhat color nail polish is best for toenails?
I prefer a brighter color on my toenails. I like colors like bright pink or red. I don't think it has to be the same as the color on your fingernails as long as it doesn't clash. Example you could put a hot pink on your toes and a light pink on your fingernails or red toes and a french manicure.What color nail polish is best for toenails?
your mail or famile
I think a french manicure looks best on the toe nails and it seems to last a long time. It looks clean and will match anything you wear. Hope this helps..
i love dark colours in either red or pink
They should definitely match, I'd go with a more nude tone.
it wont matter much unless u wear shoes exposing ur toes... red would be decent, i suppose
sandy pink is sexy for toe nails
red is the best for toes. even of your fingers are a different color.





doesnt matter.
Go for red,that is this seasons hottest color.
depends on the ocasion, the dress, the sandals... i mostly use french or red.... but sometimes my bf likes to paint mine on black :)
I THINK IF YOU HAVE NICE FEET, YOU SHOULD WEAR SOMETHING THAT MATCHES YOUR FINGERNAILS AS WELL YOUR OUTFIT. IF YOU THINK YOUR FEET ARE NOT ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE, STICK TO ';CLEAR'; NAIL POLISH
light pink is great!and makes them look natural!
it depends...if u have short nails something light...so it dont bring out how short they are...if they are long something dark...
Maroon~
any red is a cool color for toes and fingers ( bright red )
i always like my toes with a dark red color or right now i have a red with gold in it its really pretty or sometimes i do a pink color

No comments:

Post a Comment