Friday, May 14, 2010

Is Sephora nail polish as good as OPI?

Anyone that has used both, does Sephora's nail polish work as well as OPI's? Thank you.Is Sephora nail polish as good as OPI?
It doesn't. It chips easier, but an opi topcoat will take care of that. Sephora has great colors tho : )Is Sephora nail polish as good as OPI?
It can as long as you keep it well maintained and not chipped.
Nothing is as good as OPI. I will only buy trendy shades for cheap. If it is something I know I will use alot I will always buy OPI.
Hey,


I work for a company called Melaleuca and they carry a full line of beauty products including nail polish and clear coats. Have you ever heard of a chip-free nail polish that is actually healthy for your nails? Well we offer a nail polish that actually enriches your nails, and it comes in a huge selection of colours. If you would like to know how you could access these products email me at wellness-manager@hotmail.com and I would be happy to help you.
It doesn't go on as smooth as OPI. OPI is on of the best product out there. I honestly see no comparison. They have trendy colors goes on smooth and trendy names! Gotta love those names ;)
No it's not, OPI is the best in nail polish. It last long and it goes on smooth. I have used Sephora's polish and it's not the same and it also comes off easily. I do like the colors and the little bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment