Friday, May 14, 2010

What can I use to organize my nail polishes?

I have about 20 nail polishes (and intend to collect more!) ranging from OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc. In essence, different size bottles. Where can I get a nail polish organizer, or what containers have you used to organize your nail polishes? Ideally, I would like the nail polishes to stand upright.What can I use to organize my nail polishes?
Oh wow, I love collecting nail polish too! I have all sorts of colors including turquoise and what i call 'highlighter yellow' hahaha.





You can opt to get this one:


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000E1VQT/ref=鈥?/a>





There's an entire discussion thread about it here:


http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/02/fa鈥?/a>





As always, store away from direct sunlight! And shake the bottles every so often so that they wont dry up~





Hope this helps! :)What can I use to organize my nail polishes?
I have about 40 different nail polishes and i keep them in a clear box. Sorry if i could not help!


~~Natalie
Try this...


3-Tier Bamboo Expanding Shelf they have so many styles and prices.


The Container Store
They have these little box drawers that have tags on them on the front that you can write on at Target.
you may be able to get the shelves that they use at nail salons at the container store. They have all kinds of cosmetic shelving .
I think I'm repeating, but you could try getting something from a cosmetics dealer
i have like 50 or more nail polishes nd on my desk i just put organized them with their colors. Its always neat
i keep them all straight on a shelf ordered by color.

No comments:

Post a Comment