Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How much do nail shops pay for their nail polishes and have any of you ever tried to sell to them?

Do any of you work for nail salons or have any experience with this?How much do nail shops pay for their nail polishes and have any of you ever tried to sell to them?
They buy from distributors or beauty supply shops. Do you make a polish or have a line on some that you are looking to sell? It would need to be high quality for a salon to buy. I will not say what they pay, I don't feel that's my place.How much do nail shops pay for their nail polishes and have any of you ever tried to sell to them?
normally the nail shop buy it in for 60 cents to four dollars..depend on the brand.. and they do sell it out from three to eight dollars.. thats why you should go to wholesale for beauty product.. they sell their stuff for cheap..
actually i have no any working experience about that,..


but i am very artistic when it comes to nails


i can even draw flowers and stars heart and spirals on my nail when im painting my nails its not that boring plain but i add artistic touch into it but when im on a formal date or something ofcors i just do it plain... and all of my cousins drop by to my place to do their nails and ofcors they'll askk me to do their nails and its fun...
I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE COST OR SALES. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO CALL AND ASK AT SEVERAL DIFFERENT SHOPS IN YOUR AREA.
It all depends on the brand. I use only OPI polishes and my cost for a bottle is $3.75 to $5.00. When they are retailed in the store they usually go for $7.50 to $10.00 a bottle.
I've been in the business, including having one of my own for almost 30 yrs. There are all types of nail techs out there. Some buy full line of professional, usually more expensive brands and will retail them also. Some buy the local distributors brands for maybe $1.oo each. Many techs have a variety of brands. The expensive ones don't necissarily mean that they are any better than less expensive. All polishes contain 4 basic chemical groups that are needed for a particular purpose. The main thing to remember is always use a base coat to prevent staining and a top coat for longer wear. TIP: Hate when polish chips on natural nails within 1-2 days? Remember how hard glitter polishes are to remove? To prevent fast chipping, just prior to top coat, apply a glitter polish at least over the free edge. Then top coat over. When polish get thick, add few drops of remover or paint thinner to thin out %26amp; few drops of cuticle or castor oil to keep lubricated.

No comments:

Post a Comment