Friday, May 14, 2010

I need a tough nail polish?

I work retail and even some of the stronger nail poilshes chip in one day does anyone know of a good chip proof nail polish...I would just like it to last for more than a day or twoI need a tough nail polish?
Get a diamond dust polish. They are a bit more expensive, but they last forever. The polish doesn't chip off, and they help keep your own nails from chipping and breaking.


http://www.diacote.com/


http://www.opi.com/DesignerSeries.asp





I've never tried the Diacote, but the Opi works great. You can get it locally, but I buy off eBay to save myself some money.


http://www.opi.com/locator.aspxI need a tough nail polish?
go get a manacure at a salon...find an OPI brand polish...they are really good about not chiping.....and you can get 2 manicures for the price of one bottle....yor ou can buy it at ULTA and its about $12 to $15 a bottle...but when you think about it you can paint your nails like 25 times with one bottle
OPI i work in a fast food place and i have to do a lot and my nails never chip of when I use OPI nail polish.
i have found that its not the brand of polish that works as much as the way u apply it, i have run a cash register with long nails and i found the only way to get the polish to stay on is to get a true colorless base coat,apply color coat,then a top coat making sure that u coat the tips of ur nails and get under the tips as well and i usually put 2 coats of the top coat, make sure each coat drys completely.
opi or jessica
OPI brand polish. I handel millions of herrings every day,and I still retain a great mani.
I just found Revlon ColorStay 2 polish system. It works wonders for me. 1 polish is the color and the other is a clear polish. They are sold together in the package. It was the longest lasting stuff that I have ever used. It stayed on for about a week before it chipped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment