Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is purple a nice color for nail polish?

im asking because i recently painted my nails purple what do you think?Is purple a nice color for nail polish?
I LOVE purple! It's super cute on nails. I really like lavender purple though, but they're both awesome.Is purple a nice color for nail polish?
Well I can't see them but I think purple is a nice color for nail polish. I use to have this amazing shade of purple! I'm sure your nails look very nice!
i luvvvvv that color! the darker the skin the cuter it looks.. im sorta pale so it doesnt look THAT good on me.. but i love th color in general!


I hope my opinion helped!!:)
OOHHH !!One of my faves !I looovvveee purple nail polish !It`s so cute and modern.
i think that's really cute! ive been looking for a nice shade (:

No comments:

Post a Comment