Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I cant find the nail polish remover. Is there anything else I could use?

Clear Polish and then take it off


Soak it in Achohol with Vinager and soap make shure it is hotI cant find the nail polish remover. Is there anything else I could use?
You can use a Body Spray or a deospary to remove the Nail polish...... Enjoy!!!!!I cant find the nail polish remover. Is there anything else I could use?
Soak your fingers in hot water and then scrape it off with a nail file. It will come off easy.
Go out and buy some. it is only 99p in most chemists
any nail varnish and then rub it off quick
A Little sodium chloride.
use hairspray not as effective but gets the job done
please don't scrape at your nail it will cause so much damage do you not have a neighbour that you know who may have varnish remover you could try putting new varnish over top and rubbing it off never tried it myself but its healthier than scraping
Scrape it off with your teeth.
Acetone works best. If u can't find that either, try putting on new nail polish over the old and then take a piece of cotton and wipe. The old polish will come off with the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment