Friday, January 15, 2010

Black nail polish at a job interview? or even nail polish at all?

hi, i have a job interview soon [for future shop] and i'm wondering if it would be appropriate to wear tidy, not-chipped black nail polish. it can sound misleading but i'm not a rebel, troubled punk, or anything like that. i simply wear it because i like the colour against my skin tone and i find that it looks quite elegant in my opinion. i also should add that i wear it on short, square, tidy nails... not creepy witch claws :)Black nail polish at a job interview? or even nail polish at all?
A nice French Tip would be nice. Clean, classic and non-threatening. You don't want to do anything that may prejudice a prospective employer against you. That is, if you really want the job.





Wait until after they have hired you, and found out how nice, and effecient, you are before beginning to wear things that might otherwise disturb them.





Good luck on the interview!





Cheers,


Dev se DraakBlack nail polish at a job interview? or even nail polish at all?
I wouldn't wear nail polish at all, a lot of people find it immature looking, especially black. I love black nail polish and I always keep my toenails that color because it looks nice. But most people think I'm some kind of punk.
For a job interview I would wear something neutral or something like a french manicure, or nothing at all. There are still many people biased against black nail polish and people who are goth/scene/emo in their style of dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment