Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you get pink nail polish out of kaki pants?

in 4 different spotsHow do you get pink nail polish out of kaki pants?
Buy some acetone, the active ingredient in nail polish remover. Soak the pants in the acetone, and scrub the stained area until it's as muted as possible. Then buy some Tide With Bleach Alternative (it's color safe) and wash it several times in the washing machine until the stain is removed.





This worked for me - About 15 years ago, I was doing a load of laundry with both my clothes and my friend's clothes. I had left a bottle of red nail polish in one of my pockets. It opened in the dryer, and got on almost everything. I tried the above method, and it worked. Even my friends white bathing suit, came out totally clean.How do you get pink nail polish out of kaki pants?
hey y u want only kakhi colour.paint it pink
take an ear bud and put some nail polish remover on it. Then get a bowl of water and preen ready. Gently rud the acetone ear bud over the spot until it comes out and then preen the area and wet, get it into the washing machine ASAP
stain remover or nail polish .don't you mean khaki not kaki
Buy a stain remover solvent. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment