Thursday, January 21, 2010

If i put nail polish on my skin, does it cause cancer? (please read)?

i was putting some of that Finishing touch thing, where it makes your nails all shiny and smooth, but the nail polish thing fell on my palm, and one of my fingers, not the nail side, but the finger-print side..


does it cause any sort of disease?If i put nail polish on my skin, does it cause cancer? (please read)?
No, it won't give you any diseases if you've just accidentally done it.





But like many other chemicals, if you're constantly exposed to it for long periods of time (if your hands are soaked in that stuff 24hrs a day for 15 years...haha) , there is a slight chance it might cause some kind of reaction.If i put nail polish on my skin, does it cause cancer? (please read)?
Not really. If that were true then most things we buy could not be sold. That does not mean it can't be hazardous. Just don't eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment