Thursday, January 21, 2010

SURVEY: GUYS what do you think of girls w/dark nail polish ?

just guys please (:





what do you think, weird OR hot ? just curious . thanks.SURVEY: GUYS what do you think of girls w/dark nail polish ?
Err.. most guys for some reason think it's weird..


Like one day at school, i was sitting with my friend Jacob and


he kept staring at my nails.


i was like ';Wut?';


And he said ';u need to get that stuff off. its weird...';


And then i hit him in teh head with my english book xD


But ya, i guess they think ish weird...


Well they pee standing up, so they can't say anything! lol xDSURVEY: GUYS what do you think of girls w/dark nail polish ?
I think... ';Yuck! Gross'; No nail polish at all is the best. Why do you care anyway? As long as you like your nails why does it matter what the guys think? I mean, Come one!!!
i no u sayed just guys but....


i wear dark nails and i get lots


of complements


(depends on ur nails though)





please answer my ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it really depends on the rest of the girl but id prefer that she not have dark nail polish
weird,emo
emo/gothic
normal
It doesn't really bother me..
Black only for halloween


Dark Red!!!! Hot


Dark Green Weird
I think its HOT wait did you say that only guys can answered this question?
Goth or Emo
It can be very cool. But not always.
lol this question
yuk
love it !
I don't care.
I don't like it. Black scares me.
unnatractive and wierd. it would be better to put nothing on ur nails then black
Dumb, and not worth my time. Emo with too much emotional baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment