u take them to the erWhat do i do if my child ingests nail polish?
Seek immediate emergency medical care.
Do not make them throw up.
They could get Nail Polish Poisoning.
Call The National Poison Control Center, (1-800-222-1222) it can be called from anywhere in the United States.
Before calling know this-
-The patient's age, weight, and condition
-The name of the product (ingredients and strengths, if known)
-The time it was swallowed
-The amount swallowedWhat do i do if my child ingests nail polish?
Ring poison control immediately!!! Do not make your child vomit unless you have professional advice that says that its alright. Good luck with that.
contact poison control ~ should be listed as an emergency # in your phone book!
Go to the emergency room!!!! NOW!!!