Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish have you got on?










i have glitter blue on my finger nails and red on my toe nails. :)What color nail polish have you got on?
None but I have red and hot pink nail polish withh me so which color?What color nail polish have you got on?
well i just got a manicure yesterday so red on my fingernails and red on my toes. :)
I don't have polish on my fingernails but I have a really cool dark blue on my toes.
I have two children under a year and a half. I don't have time to paint my nails.
Invisible!
just got a mani and a pedi so dark purple glitter on my hands and got ruby red glittery on toes ^_^
Champagne cream. It's pretty.
I have Totally Toffee on my finger nails and red on my toe nails!


[:-)
Bright, deep purple with little white flowers and one my toes bright, deep purple with snowflakes.
I have red on my hands and silver on my toes!
Passion Red
I HAVE BLACK ON MY TOE NAILS AND CLEAR ON MY HEANDS
none, i don't wear nail polish. i play the guitar and it just chips.
';Passion'; on both toenails and fingernails. It is a deep rose color.
I have clear nail polish.
Glittery purple on my fingers and toes =)
Like a pinkish Coral
dark purple on my toes





hot pink on my fingers
Clear coated with silver tips ;]
Gel Nails so like french tips :)
Brown, it's my new favorite color.
French Manicure, pink and white.
pink on my fingers, black on my toes!!
NONE
None at the moment


(';,)
None!
red
dark blue
dark blue
its called lunch at the delhi, its like coral pinkish!
hot pink and neon green :D

No comments:

Post a Comment