Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is their such thing as a bad tasting nail polish so when you go to bite your nails your nails taste bad?

yep! ive tried it! and it works but i couldnt take not biting my nails so i just took it off! Believe me i tried everything and the only thing that worked for me is just self disiplan. I think its all in your head like how bad do you want to stop? kind of thing. so if you find your self staring to bite your nails just get a peice of gum or something. and for me i couldnt stand the feeling of them being long it just felt weird so i cut them short! and it has been working for me since december! i hope this helps you and good luck, its a tough habbit to break!Is their such thing as a bad tasting nail polish so when you go to bite your nails your nails taste bad?
acrylic nail polish!Is their such thing as a bad tasting nail polish so when you go to bite your nails your nails taste bad?
yes-to me there is.
Yes, most retail stores (Wal-mart, CVS, Rite Aid) sell something like it in the nail sections. I've even used it once or twice myself. Pretty gross, I don't bite anymore.
yes. i know there is one called STOP. but i dont know where you can buy it. try a drug store maybe. im sure they have those kinds of products

No comments:

Post a Comment