Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can i get black nail polish?

walmart....?


that's where i got mine.


it's colorama. lasts a while too.Where can i get black nail polish?
any drugstore. you can even find black nail polish in some stores in the mall. there's a forever 21 in my mall that sells nail polish.Where can i get black nail polish?
YES I love black nail polish I only paint my nails usually black.N.Y.C sell it for like a dollar.That's wear I bought mine.N.Y.C sell it in your local drugstore!
walmart
any drugstore
Chanel makes a REALLY long lasting black polish that is super shiny. it is one of my faves!
I get it from Hot Topic. I love their black it works so good.But if your not the punk kind I would stay out of that store because it's a punk store!
SALLYS SALON!!! THEY HAVE COOL FINGER NAIL POLISH THERE
You can go anywhere and go get Black fingernail polish. Such as Wal-Mart or taget or any drug store.
Duane reade, cvs, rite aid, walmart, kmart, macys, sears, kohls,target the list goes on
maybe drugstores.....
The Drugstore


Pretty much anywere that sell makeup


And dare i say it sadly ';hottopic';
walmart or like ecard or cvs
practically any place
WALMART%26lt; DRUGSTORES


WELL ALMOST EVERYWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment