Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Preventing toe nail polish from scratching off when wearing flats????

Whenever I wear my ballet flats and my toes are painted, the paint always comes off....even though I use clear polish on the top coat. The shoes are not too small for me. My b/f says to try rough filing the surface for better adhesion.





Does any other girl have this problem?





And does anyone have a suggestion to prevent it?Preventing toe nail polish from scratching off when wearing flats????
You can try wearing the little half socks that can just cover your toes while wearing the flats. Maybe there are little rough patches inside your shoe that are rubbing or scratching the polish.Preventing toe nail polish from scratching off when wearing flats????
Use Toe Nail Polish Cover. It Makes The Polish Hard And None Scratches

No comments:

Post a Comment