Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there anything i can add to my nail polish remover to make it more so i can take my acrylics off?

i dont have enough but i still need it to work by tomorrowIs there anything i can add to my nail polish remover to make it more so i can take my acrylics off?
don't add anything to it! mixing chemicals is dangerous. u have to have pure acetone to remove acrylic nails. go to the hardware store or local discount store in hardware section and buy it in the can. the polish remover that is acetone has buffers in it. that's why it isn't working. be safe and do it right.Is there anything i can add to my nail polish remover to make it more so i can take my acrylics off?
Use straight Acetone and soak soak soak
Forget soaking. If you want acrylic nails to come off, just clean your bathroom. Use hot water, bleach and water mix, cleanser, any of the soap scum cleaners. By the time your tub is clean, your nails will peel off.
when i want my acrylics off i just soak them in nail polish remover. it take a while though

No comments:

Post a Comment