Friday, January 15, 2010

Women, do you have more fun putting lipstick or nail polish on...guys you can answer too?

I don't wear lipstick so nail polish!Women, do you have more fun putting lipstick or nail polish on...guys you can answer too?
Nail varnish, cause you have more varietys of colour. Also, you can do pretty patterns with it :D





Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Women, do you have more fun putting lipstick or nail polish on...guys you can answer too?
Nailpolish . :)


Unless you wanna go all crazy with teh lipstick . :)
Lipstick :)
nail polish is more fun..


there's so many different styles and colors :)
Lipstick is more fun to put on, but I don't like wearing it. :)
Nail Polish for sure! I can only pull off the bright bold colors if they're on my nails.
I'd have more fun putting on lipstick and 1st of all why in the world would guys answer this
Nail polish is funner!
For me, I like lipstick, you don't need it to dry ^_^
Nail polish:) But I hate waiting for it to dry! So annoying hahaha.


x
nail polish! sometimes i put it on just for fun then take it off lol

No comments:

Post a Comment