Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ladies : What color of nail polish are you wearing right now???

I'm wearing black on my fingers and toes .... what about you???Ladies : What color of nail polish are you wearing right now???
I'm wearing blue %26amp; White with Polka Dots!Ladies : What color of nail polish are you wearing right now???
Classic Red on nails and toes.


They were hot pink yesterday


and I am fan of the Black nail polish, I love it.
Im wearing a glaze on my finger nails and im wearing purple on my toenails
Flirty Maroon





鈾?brittany 鈾?peace 鈾?love.
None on my fingers. Red on my toes. The bottle was hot pink, so I was mad when they dried red!
Soft Raspberry
pale pink on fingers,hot pink on toenails
I'm not wearing any nail polish right now :)
pink on my toes
french tips =)
blue (: idk lol
None. I bite my finger nails and have ugly toes
dark pink...my fav color :-)
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment