Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guys, do you like nail polish on girls?

Or does it matter?


I mean I love painting my nails but that's me, do you like to see nail polish on girls toes/fingernails?Guys, do you like nail polish on girls?
I dont think it really makes a diff?


why would they pay attention to that





hmmm





some guys like it, so if you love painting your nails just do it


i love painting mine too but i peel it off, and pick at my nails when im nervous its a horrid habbitGuys, do you like nail polish on girls?
Hi my name is Bob, I'm your average boy.





I could care less about nail polish, as long as she is no fatter than curvy, and has boobs. :D:D:D:D:
HA!





i hope you're joking...





they don't care. at all. -_-
On the fingernails no,but on the toes yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment