Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you like black nail polish?

I totally love black nail polish!!!!!!!Do you like black nail polish?
Yeah!! it looks sexy and it screams Goth!Do you like black nail polish?
I love it too!totally!
Oh no, but if you like it, that's fine.
yeah i like black nail polish =)
yehh im wearing now i think it looks smart i dont care if people thinks its emo becoz its not!!!!
I personally do not wear it, but maybe I am too old. But I think its looks great on others. Not just emo either
No, really dark enamel is very harsh on nails. It can cause a fungus. Then they'll be black for real, yuck!
yeah i like it. its a bit emo but it dosent rly matter
its ok, i have never worn it before.





:) :) :) :) :) :)
YES
no emo
No, not really *
I love it. And to the one who answered no emo...take a look around, even alot of the stars (whom you prolly think is hot) where black nailpolish. I can't wore it on account of work, but it is my fav!!
Nahh..the colour's great but not for nail polish :P
I always loved black nailpolish before the whole stupid emo thing and i also love red and white :) o hot pink and orange too
no. i think it kinda looks dirty.


and un-femme.
I love it, but you have to keep your finger nails short, it looks weird with long nails and don't let it chip. That makes it look cheap and dirty. I don't think it looks emo unless you dress like an emo.
wearing it right now :)
It looks good if you keep your nails short with a good shape. Dark purple is cool sometimes too.
Every one has their own taste. I'm classy and stylish and black is more for the rebels. I like to go with the flow of a good fashion statement. Too each his own.
Stop hatin on black!!!





just because those emos an goths choose to wear it..it dont mean its theirs!!! damn you people are dumb





if u wear pink nailpolish...does that mean youre a dumb ditzy bimbo?





I love how stupid people judge who u are by freaken nailpolish!!





its nailpolish!!!!! maybe the person wanted to wear black nailpolish..sheesh!!





WEAR IT IF U LIKE IT...DONT LISTEN TO THESE DUMB F****


and alot of women in hollywood wear it..they wear dark purple, dark red and black.......so who are u to judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment