Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Any suggestions for a good nail polish, that doesn't chip off your nails right after polishing them??

If you have natural nails nothing is going to keep the polish on for a long time since the nails flex alot. Sparkle, shimmer or metallic nail polish chips alot faster than flatter nail polish. I really like OPI, Revlon and Sinful. The color that seems to last the longest for me is #89 Shausha by Sinful. It's a very natural color. I also use Chip Skip by OPI before putting on any polish and that really helps. After the chip skip use a base coat, I like Orly Bonder or Creative Sticky. Next comes two coats of color. I finish with a good top coat Orly Won't Chip, Orly Sec'n Dry or Creative Speedy.Any suggestions for a good nail polish, that doesn't chip off your nails right after polishing them??
Definately OPIAny suggestions for a good nail polish, that doesn't chip off your nails right after polishing them??
Try Sally Hanson. It's the only nail polish i've found that doesnt chip off easily.
Cover Girl's 3 in 1 nail color. And with any nail Polish use a topcoat. [in this case Cover Girl's 3 in 1 nail color u don't need dat.]
Almost any type of polish will work as long as you use clear nail polish for a base coat and a top coat. Though I have never tried either brand, OPI and Essie are supposed to be very good. Good luck, I hope this helps.
You usually get what you pay for. Try L'Oreal.
sallys nail sallon
sally hansen works really gud..also put on two coats and give it plenty of time to dry be4 u put a second coat or do anything else
I have that problem too. I paint two coats, then a QUICK DRY TOP COAT. (That is my secret) Otherwise mine chip quickly too.
O P I is really good but if you can not afford it,





Avon has some really good quality products (no, I am not a avon lady - lol)
OPI- it's pricey, but always looks freshly-painted and shiny , lasts long, and alomost never chips. At work I wash my hands a lot and my nails still look good!
i like O-P-I.


a little pricey, but totally worth it.


i think it's also important to use a base coat and top coat.


after a manicure or pedicure i also like to put almond oil on my nails and cuticles....it's good for your skin and smells good.
revlon is pretty good use a clear top coat as well
Put on a top coat over any color...its called Nail Envy and its a miracle worker for my soft nails...it hardens nails and protects polish
well use can use any polish but put a top coat on. that will help seal it and keep the paint from chipping.
WEtnails and Sally Handson are awesome. They satay on for over a week. I paint my nails once a week. no more, no less. good luck!
Try Sally Hanson: Hard as Nails.
Max Factor - the more pricey the product the better

No comments:

Post a Comment