Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will nail polish ruin my phone?

i have this phone


http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=Nokia-5310-Red


in silver and black and its reallyy boring. i was wondering if it would be okay to paint justtt the back with glittery nail polish?Will nail polish ruin my phone?
Umm from what I can tell of the phone, you can definitely paint the back with glittery nail polish as long as you don't get it inside the battery compartment or on the buttons. If I were you I would also put a coat of clear nail polish on top of the glitter nail polish to keep the polish from chipping. Hope that helps!





xoxoWill nail polish ruin my phone?
if you take the back cover and let it dry before putting it back on, you won't have a problem. hope that helps.





xoxo

Report Abuse



not a good idea. get a new phone.


the chemical may mess up your battery and connections.
My friend painted her phone before and it was completely fine so i don't think anything would happen if you did too.
uhmm i wouldn't do that. Just buy a phone case.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment