Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How many days does sally hansen's nail polish last?

I use the nail hardener clear coat.....and I can get up to 2 weeks..... but usually my nails break rather quickly due to my busy work schedule,,,,,so whenever they get any length to em' they just break off anyway,,,,but the hardener (clear).... is working good ....in that the nail don't break off and bleed... like they used too!! I'm not real into using any color nail polish but if I were gonna, I'd use Sally Hansen's products.How many days does sally hansen's nail polish last?
About a week for me, because my hands are always busy, cleaning, yardwork, etc.How many days does sally hansen's nail polish last?
depends, how wel you take care off your nails, it's my favorite brand, you should use the -extreme wear- it lasts really long periods!
about 2 days for me


but usually it doesnt chip bad


i use the extreme wear too


but i probabley just need to use top coat
2 days tops

No comments:

Post a Comment