Saturday, December 26, 2009

How many ladies will agree that there is NO such thing as quick-dry nail polish?

L'oreal Speed Dry is really quick!


Try OPI nail drier. It sprays on and really does work!





Also, lighter colors (pale pinks) dry quicker than dark colors (reds/browns) The more pigment that is used, the longer the drying time.How many ladies will agree that there is NO such thing as quick-dry nail polish?
actually yes there ae quick dry nail polish, Jet set is really goodHow many ladies will agree that there is NO such thing as quick-dry nail polish?
I have found over the years that the more expensive the nail polish the bigger waste of money! The cheaper brands usually dry pretty well!
you are absolutely right sweetie!!!
I agree!
Agree. There is one that detaches as fast as it dries.


I think it's Loreal but I'm not sure.
I agree with you on that!
i concur
I would even bet on this on.
add me to the list
there will NEVER be a nail polish that dries fast enough!!!
Yes, I do agree!!!!!!!!!!! But thank goodness for hair dryers.
it'll never be quick enough to not mess up
I totally agree!


But I hope all those scientists figure out something soon!
Count me in! Geez, 60 second then dry nailpolish? BULLSH*T!
I agree ladies!
I agree and it sucks!!!
I will. It never dries fast enough for me.
I agree it may appear that way put then bump into something or rub it a little and it dries wavy or it is wet under the top coat and the polish get on your clothes!
yes
Sorry to disagree, but Revlon have a quick dry nail polish, which drys very very quickly. 60 seconds I think, if not sooner.


There is also nail polish now that you can peel off and adhere to your nails. You cant get quicker than that.
Maybelline quick dry drys pretty fast if you put it on thin, and wait for the last coat to dry before reapplying.
ME!!! They always just like streak your nail polish coat, they never dry it, just make your nails sticky and even harder to dry!!!
Yes there is. I have a bucket full of them. You have to pay a much higher price, and remember to paint a thin layer, but it coats and it dries fast-like in less than 90 seconds.
i agree on that

No comments:

Post a Comment